Monday, May 11, 2020

Weekly News-Shawsheen May 2020


Dear Families,
I hope everyone is doing well. I know the challenges that you all have been facing and I can only remind you to do the best you can and reach out to your teachers for any support or advice. In addition, this week I will do another round of a Principal Office hour. I will choose a different time and day each week to try and reach families on different schedules. We had a few parent, but it was really great to just talk about issues and allow parents and teachers to help with advice and relate to one another. We are all in this together.
A zoom link will be sent out in another email for privacy purposes. Please do not post this link.
This week we have Corey the Dribbler making birthday announcements. Next week we will have another special guest do the birthday shout outs. If you have any contacts with anyone who you would think the students would like to get a shout out to please email me. It is posted on twitter and facebook.
If any families are interested I am collecting recipes to create a Shawsheen Recipe book for staff and families. Any recipes are welcome. They can be handwritten, photographed etc. Please upload your recipe to this link and/or email me directly.
Lastly, if any students need a personal call from Mr. Welch or myself to check in or just to say hello, please email us and we are happy to do that. We don’t want to overwhelm families by calling but will absolutely call if you email us for a check in.
Thank you all and have a great week!

Mrs. King